How to change your name on Facebook?
How to change your name on Facebook?
- How can I change my Facebook name on a computer?
- How to change your Facebook account name on any android device?
- Steps to change the Facebook name on iPhone & Ipad?
- How to change the Facebook name using the browser on mobile?
- How to use the mobile browser to change the Facebook name?
- How to change the name on Facebook lite?
The creator of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg, announced in 2021 that the Facebook Company would change its name. Meta is the current name of the company, which is known as Facebook now. You can also change the name on Facebook or update the entire profile. The name of your Facebook account is not permanent, and you are allowed to change it. You have to follow some standards while changing your name on Facebook. Facebook only allows you to change your name only after 60 days.
Here are some steps to change your name on Facebook.
How can I change my Facebook name on a computer?
- Firstly, click on the top right corner and drop the tab icon.
- Go to the settings & privacy tab and select settings from there.
- Click on the name.
- Now, type your name in the name field.
- After that, press the review change button.
- Now enter your password to save your new name.
How to change your Facebook account name on any android device?
- Open the Facebook app on your android smartphone and tap on the three horizontal lines in the top right corner of the application.
- Now look for settings & privacy and press the settings tab.
- Press the Personal & account information tab.
- Select the name tab.
- Insert your new name keywords in the name section.
- Check review before making changes.
- Now enter your Facebook password to apply the changes.
Steps to change the Facebook name on iPhone & Ipad?
- Launch the application and press the three stacked lines in the bottom right corner.
- Scroll for settings & privacy and choose settings only.
- Tap on Personal & Account Information on the shown page.
- Tap on Name Tab.
- Add your new name and review it before changing.
- Type your password and save all the changes in your profile.
How to change the Facebook name using the browser on mobile?
- Open the browser on your mobile and browse for Facebook.
- Scroll to the bottom and press the settings & privacy on your browser.
- Select the Name field.
- Enter the new name you want and press the review tab.
- Enter the password, and it will change your Facebook name.
How to use the mobile browser to change the Facebook name?
- Visit m.facebook.com on your mobile browser.
- Now, look for three horizontal lines in the upper right corner.
- Please scroll down the page and tap on settings to open it.
- Choose the Personal and Account Information Tab.
- Select the name tab from that menu.
- Insert the new name according to Facebook standards.
- Now enter your Facebook account passwords to save your new changes.
How to change the name on Facebook lite?
- Launch the Facebook lite application and tap on three lines which you can find in the upper right corner.
- Scroll down to the bottom and open Facebook settings.
- Choose Personal & Account information from there.
- Now select a name from the menu.
- Press the edit button, which you can find next to the name.
- Please enter the new name and take review it before saving it.
- Save the changes by entering your password.
Leave a Comment
Your Apple ID and Phone Number are Now Being Used, What Does This Mean?
Google Chrome Tips
Contact Has Notifications Silenced in Messages
Top 8 ways to Fix Snapchat Not Loading Snaps
How to Login to Your Hotmail Account?
How to scan automatically with Scanner Pro on iPhone iPad?
Do you See ‘Privacy Warning’ in Wi-Fi on iPhone or iPad?
How to Make Live and Video Wallpapers on Android
11 Best Omegle Alternatives to Chat with Strangers
11 Best iOS Home Screen Ideas and Customization Tips